Our raison d'être
ALLICE's vocation is to federate and innovate to decarbonise industry.ALLICE's vocation is to federate and innovate to decarbonise industry.
All our activities are based on three key missions:
- Bringing together all the players in the sector to develop innovations to decarbonise industry, including industrial operators, solution providers, energy suppliers, specifiers, engineering and design firms, financing players, research laboratories and skills centres, professional federations and organizations amongst others.
- Supporting the development of a range of high-performance and differentiating decarbonisation solutions in France and abroad,
- Supporting industrial operators in accelerating their decarbonisation.
In parallel, long-term work must now be supported and accelerated to profoundly transform the French industrial model, to make it sustainable, decarbonised, and protect it from energy cost fluctuations.
To keep up with these changes, demand-side players need appropriate technological and methodological solutions, while controlling their R&D investments in this area, which is not part of their core business.
At the same time, the supply-side sector, in which France has world leaders, is dispersed and split by industrial sector. Working in a cross-sectoral way would make it possible to capitalise on complementary expertise to accelerate the development of new technologies.
ALLICE's objective is to bring together all the players in the value chain (operators, specifiers, engineering firms, design offices, equipment manufacturers, solution providers, research laboratories, skills centres, investors, etc.) and all the industrial sectors in order to identify common needs, provide cutting-edge expertise, and initiate and support collaborative innovation projects, while heeding the need to reconcile the technical and economic stakes in order to find differentiating solutions in France and internationally.
To support this new dynamic, ALLICE aims to become the leading technical alliance in Europe by 2025 to innovate and accelerate the decarbonisation of industry.
What are our main strengths? The complementarity and experience of our founders in developing collaborative projects, our proximity to the industrial world, and the drive of our members and partners.
Our members will endeavour to :
- Participate in the emergence of new cooperative projects
- Contribute to the work by sharing their experience and proposing ideas for studies to discover pioneering initiatives
- Select and evaluate topics for collective studies
- Be constructive about the issues discussed
- Respect the confidentiality of the discussions
- Communicate to promote the sector
- Help each other by sharing best practices