ALLICE's mission is to accelerate the development of new technologies, methodologies and efficient industrial applications for the decarbonisation of industry.
Our cross-sectoral approach, bringing together all the players in the energy efficiency field – industrial operators, solution providers, utilities, prescribers, financing organisations and research centres – allows us to collect objectives and needs in order to:
- Identify study topics that can be the subject of resource and funding pooling: joining ALLICE means benefiting each year from several collective studies whose funding would be more difficult for our individual members to access;
- Accelerate the emergence of collaborative projects;
- Promote the innovations of our members at technical events;
- Speak for the sector to the competent institutional bodies, from a solid base of base of legitimacy.
- All our studies are chosen by our members either to be exploitable in the short term or as more forward looking studies of identified market challenges whose long-term anticipation is essential for their continuity.
- Our studies, state of the art overviews and roadmaps are carried out with a techno-economic approach: financial feasibility, market potential, necessary investments, risk hedging, etc. are always correlated with the strictly technical aspects.
- We rely on the skills of our ecosystem of partners, which allow us to call on the best experts in each subject, but also to be a constantly agile team, with no duplication of existing structures and therefore with very limited operating costs. Our members' contributions are used as efficiently as possible.