PURPOSES, PROCESSING AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected within the framework of the website are processed by the company ALLICE for the following purposes:
- Commercial prospecting to:
- answer your general questions
- send you our newsletter
- take into account your request, ensure its processing and follow-up
- if necessary, to send you commercial communications about our products and services, unless you object.
- to carry out audience and statistical analyses
- Management of our website:
- diagnose problems and improve the management of our site
These data is solely intended for use by the company ALLICE.
- Duration of retention in the ALLICE website: 10 years for data collected for prospecting purposes
- Duration of retention in the ALLICE information system: for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfil our legal obligations.
We do not offer or sell your personal data to third parties. The personal data you provide to ALLICE may also be processed on our behalf by service providers and contractual partners who provide us with e-mailing, postal mailing and website management solutions.
You have the right to access, modify and oppose the data concerning you. To exercise this right, please contact ALLICE, 25, Avenue des Arts, 69100 VILLEURBANNE.