On 05|04|2023 Published on 05|04|2023
Our ALLICE 2023 conference, entitled "Decarbonise industry: act now and innovate for tomorrow", is open to all manufacturers in the sector, subject to registration. It has been designed in a particular context, where energy efficiency and decarbonisation have become imperative for the entire sector.
During two days, our event will offer a 360° view of decarbonisation and energy efficiency in industry. Innovations, technologies, methods, business models and feedback: come and learn with the whole industry.
The objectives of the 2023 programme:
- Understand all the levers for decarbonisation and put in place an appropriate roadmap,
- Discover flagship innovation projects on a European scale,
- Learn about technological and digital energy efficiency solutions and the financing opportunities available to implement them,
- Integrate the eco-design and circularity dimension in your industry,
- Act on the energy mix,
- Build links between the factory and its territory,
- Explore the new business models in response to the challenges of the energy transition.
DISCOVER THE 9 SESSIONS AND THEMES OF THE 2023 EDITION RIGHT NOW!
Registration fees and conditions:
- Full price: 640€ excluding VAT (2 days, including catering)
- Register before 06 June 2023 and benefit from a 15% discount by entering the advantage code: CGALL15
- ALLICE members benefit from special conditions (a specific code will be sent individually).